We’re passionate about birds and nature. That’s why we opened a Wild Birds Unlimited Nature Shop in our community.
20241 Hall Rd
Macomb, MI 48044
Phone: (586) 229-2798
Email: Send Message
Mon - Fri: 10:00 am - 6:00 pm
Sat: 9:30 am - 5:00 pm
Sun: 11:00 am - 4:00 pm
We're closed for the following holidays: New Years, Easter, Memorial Day, 4th of July, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, Christmas
• June is Perennial Garden Month & National Rivers Month
• Hummingbirds are nesting; they may become scarce at your feeders until July.
• Tiger Swallowtail and Monarch Butterflies emerge.
• Young birds leave their nests; their parents are usually nearby. Do not disturb them.
• Bird migration is finished. Birds that are here now are summer residents that nest.
• As the month progresses, feeders can become busy with visiting parents and fledglings.
• House Wrens are nesting.
• First fireflies of the year
• Fawns continue to be born mid-May through mid-June.
• Wood Duck and Mallard ducklings hatch and venture forth early in the month.
• Canada Geese begin molting.
• Young Woodchucks and raccoons emerge and venture out with their mothers.